Most of the time I don’t even notice when these type of things slip out of my mouth. It’s our life. It’s crazy, unexpected, and chaos. But every once in a while, it will hit me, and I will shake my head as I wonder, “What did I just say? How did we get to this point?”….
Just a taste of some of those moments.
- “Stop lapping the spilled seltzer water off of the floor! “
- “The liquid spray candy is not for your eyes! Only your mouth!”
- “The neighbors do not want to see your naked bum!”
- “Not a safe choice!! Stop reaching for the chandelier- it will not hold you!”
- “Is that poop??”
- “It is poop! How in the heck did poop get there?”
- “Is this a human tooth on the counter?!?”
- “Stop biting your toenails!”
How about you? What is the craziest thing you’ve ever had to say to your kids?