Check here for upcoming events for families with members who have autism or for autism fundraisers. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your events added to this page.
- December 7th: “My Time to Play” at Maine Discovery Museum in Bangor. 4:00-6:00. A speaker from the Maine Parent Federation will be presenting on “Advocating for Your Child”. Santa and a photographer will also be there! $4.50 per family. More info found here.
- December 7th: “Sensitive Santa at the Mall”. Maine Mall in South Portland. 8:00 am-10:00 am. More info found here.
- December 11th: The A-Word presents Autism Play Group at Play Days in Rockland. 5:00-6:30. Santa Claus will be making an appearance! $5 per family.
- December 12th: G.E.A.R. Support Group Presentation by ASM: “Autism & Strategies”. Penbay Physicians Building, Conference Room D in Rockport. 5:30 to 7:30.
- December 13th: “Play Our Way”: Private Playtime for Families Affected by Autism. Children’s Museum in Portland. 8-10 AM. More info found here.
- December 13th: Sensory Friendly Showing of Penguins of Madagascar! Cinemagic Grand in South Portland. 10:00 AM. More info found here.
- December 20th: Electronic Dissection & Robot Sculptures Workshop. Children’s Museum in Portland. 10:00 AM. Pre-registration is required. FREE! More info found here.
- January 8th: The A-Word presents Autism Play Group. Play Days in Rockland. Fun for the entire family. $5 per family.
- January 9th: “Play Our Way”: Private Play Time for Families Affected by Autism. 5:30-7:30 PM. Children’s Museum in Portland. Free. More info found here.
- January 30th: A Restorative Retreat for Parents of Intense Children. 9:00 AM- 3:00 PM. Vywamus Foundation in Falmouth. Pre-registration required, room for 30 participants. More information found here.
- Ongoing: FREE Ski Program at Sugarloaf for children ages 4-14 on the Autism spectrum. Saturday and Sundays from January- March. Must sign-up: first come, first serve. More information found here.